Rebeccahmoeller wondered what my current daily facial routine is.
- Clean my face with my Clarisonic Plus and Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream.
- Apply Neutrogena Sheer Touch Sunblock-SPF 45; let absorb for ten minutes.
- Apply Milk of Magnesia with a cosmetic sponge; let it absorb for five minutes.
- Apply Monistat Anti-Chafing Gel as a primer; allow to dry for one minute.
- Apply Revlon Colorstay for Combination/Oily Skin in 150-Buff with my Sigma F80.
- Apply Tarte Cheekstain in Blissful with my Studio Tools Duo-Fibre brush.
- Allow foundation and blush to set for five minutes.
- Blot over entire face with a tissue.
- Set face with COTY Translucent Finishing Powder using the Everyday Minerals Flat Top Kabuki.
- Apply UD Blush in Sinful with NARS Ita Kabuki Brush.
- Apply NARS Albatross Highlighter with NARS Ita Kabuki Brush.
- Blend entire face with MUFE HD Kabuki.
That’s it. It may seem like a lot, but if you remove the skincare part and the setting times, the whole routine takes probably five to seven minutes (more towards seven haha).